Dear healthy food lovers!
Today is such a sunny and beautiful day with many birds singing around :) Makes you feel even more happy and excited for the spring to come! It’s sooo time :-) That inspired me to make this healthy light and filling dish for lunch! The salmon filet came out soo tender (if you can say that :) For once the kitchen also didn’t smell to fishy but yet the salmon tasted like the ocean! I can’t wait to show you, so lets start :-)
For the marinade I used a super tasty and fresh sweet and spicy topping!
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1teaspoon chilly mustard
- salt, pepper, cayenne peper
- 1 tea spoon or a bit less of lemon juice
- walnut oil ( you can also use olive oil)
- lots of herbs ( basil, Italian mixx herbs)
Stir them all together until you have that viscous fresh smelling marinade :)
Ingredience for preparing the fish:
- 400g salmon fish filet
- 1 lemon
- 1 lime
- herbs of your joice, for example herbs au provence ( I used some fresh parsley)
- chopped pepeper
- spring onions
- red onions
1) Prepare the marinade: Coat the filet with the marinade!
2) pre-heat the oven to 160° celius and prepare the backing sheet. Fitt it with olive oil, spice it with salt, pepper, garlic powder, limes and whatever you want the fish to absurb. Once you are done and the oven is pre-heated, let it sun bath for 25 minutes. You will have to check on the fish before you take it out. Some take a bit less than 25 minutes other might take a bit longer.
3) Now it’s time to prepare the veggies. Once you have chopped them all, let them frie with a bit of olive oil and salt’n pepper :)
4) After 25 minutes, you can take the Filet out. Look how amazing the color turned out!
The inside of the filet! So juicy, tender and soft! Heart melting!
And now everything is ready to served! I washed some salad with avocado and put it as a side dish on the plate. Used some more salt, pepper and other spices to fresh’n it all up with the avocados :)
I really hope you enjoyed this delisicous and fresh recipe! :-)
Lots of love! xoxo