End of week 7, end of the HELL DAYS! :) And nothing less would satisfy your body more than preparing something fresh and healthy but still give your body a bit of the needed carbs! And yet, it’s still very Low Carb!
- 2-3 small eggplants (you can also use the huge ones)
- half pepper, I choosed the yellow ones, but it’ll work with green or red ones as well :)
- Sliced red onions
- Tomato pizza sauce ( I had a lot of my pizza sauce left from the other day, you can check out the ingriedends here: https://vilorygreen.wordpress.com/2014/10/26/cheesy-crust-pizza/
- Grinded Mozarella
- Optional: buttom mushroom ( I didn’t have some, but it’ll be super tasty as well)
And Lets start :)
1) Slice the eggplants about less than 1 cm thick. Should only be as thick as your thump nail. Also slice the onions and cut the pepper into small cubes.
2) Then Add some tomato pizza sauce on them. I thought I would also try something new as well, and added some cream cheese on some as well. Worked as well, but I personally didn’t like the flavor then. Than place all the ingredience on them. Make sure your oven is pre-heated for at least 10 minutes.
4) Ready to rumble!! Leave the cute eggplants in your pre-heated oven by 180 celicius for about 20 minutes :)
And DONE! :) Dinner? Taking care of,..
It works perfect as a side dish!
I hope you liked this recipe, leave me comment if you liked it and let me know what you think of it or if you tried it out! Looking forward to your pictures and comments! :) You can also visit me on Facebook! You are more than welcome to share if you like! https://www.facebook.com/vilorygreen
Lots of love! xoxo